Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My first runway show!!


Oh so much have happened since I last blogged - truth is, I have been a very, very busy little girl! First of all, I'm now with Aspire! Modelling Agency and the lovely, talented and altogether adorable Bianca Darling as boss. I couldn't have dreamt of a better management! Their experienced model Aunnia Wilberg have been mentoring me and guess what - on December 2'nd I have my debut on the catwalk. It's a runway show for Adored fashions and Bianca told me I was the second model to be chosen for this event. So yes, things are looking up, folks! If I am excited?? Does a bear shit in the woods? Does birds fly?? Of course I am excited - an just a little nervous too. I'm practising my catwalk strut every day now and grooming myself for the event. People believe in me and I want to do them proud. And Aunnia's been such a sweetheart, taking me shopping and helping me become the model designers want. She's only too sweet for words.
I also think I might be in the newest edition of Aspire! Magazine this month, with some lovely photos taken by the talented Viordraken Thunders of Memorial Studios - so look out for me, ok.
Second - Dragon Heart Photography, which is run by two of my greatest friends - Sally Spark and Lestat Laperriere are looking for a vendor space and we might be up for one in Dark City. So we're keeping our fingers crossed for that one.

No comments: