Monday, March 24, 2008

My Weekly Party at Club Arsheba: Rockstars and Groupies

Join me at Arsheba on Saturdays at 3AM SLT for "Rockstars & Groupies" -party :DPut on your tightest, sexiest leather, meanest boots, ripped T-shirts and wildest hair and party like rockstars - Arsheba have the hottest dancers, sexiest lapdances, rockin' live dj's, random gift drops and a great mall for shopping. So come over for 2 hours of reckless fun with our rebellious hostess Honey Bender. Vote for the sexiest male and female in rebel rags. Winners will each bag a 250 linden prize. Voting begins at 03:45, must be present to win.Sod the neighbours - we wanna RAWK!

Last Saturday the party was awsome - we packed Arsheba and we're tipped silly!!
With me on stage was a lovely lineup of Arsheba bad girls: Makaria, SpinX and Wicca - I'm the topless one with the Brian Setzer Gretch guitar.
Man, i love that guitar - I could marry my Gretch!


No comments: