Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Modelling Portfolio

OK, I've started working on my professional modelling portfolio now. It's just a sample here - anyone who wants to see more have to go to the slprofiles page - it's like My Space for SL, and a cool way to keep in touch and keep everybody updated on your work/life/exciting ventures/parties etc.
I've done a series of Bettie Page tribute photos and will also have some spooky shots taken in time for Halloween....And of course there's the burlesque showgirl shoot. MMM so much work, so little time...:)
The vintage looking corset and lingerie in the pic above is from 800-Betties which is a great retro shop in SL. I have also seen an Elvira Mistress of the Dark-costume that i'm contemplating getting. It's 600 lindens - not too bad, as it comes with hair as well as full outfit and dagger.
I have sooo many ideas for new shoots now I find it hard to rest. So keep commig back, I will make sure I publish some teasers for you here. And - of course, any designer, shop or others who would like to hire me to promote their work must IM me or send me e-mail. My addy is: honey.bender@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!
I'm starting doing my portfolio... but I don't have a clue of what I should do.